were you rapelling or what? re: Don't trust anyone 100ft off the ground.
Technically yeah, it is rappelling but I had no control over the rope so it didn’t feel like rappelling.
Don't trust anyone 100ft off the ground.
- Harness Handler: *hooking me up to all the ropes* So m'am, where are you from?
- Me: I'm from Manila po.
- Harness Handler: *ushering me into position for the drop* Ah, so you're here for new year?
- Me: Naaaah, we're going home tomorrow na actually.
- Harness Handler: Ah...So m'am, put your foot here and the other here. Both hands on the rail. Is that your brother with the camera?
- Me: Oh no, that's my cousin.
- Harness Handler: TENSION! Ok, whenever you're ready. Release your feet. Ah really how old?
- Me: He's 11, I think.
- Harness Handler: Ok smile for the picture! You naman how old are you?
- Me: I'm 19.
- Harness Handler: And where are you staying?
- Me: Uhhh-*harness handler releases my rope*PUTAANG INAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!*flails uncontrollably*
- Me: *after landing safely on the ground* FUCK YOU KUYA! FUCK YOOOOUUUU!!!!
- Ground staff: *Laughs unconrtrollably*
“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” —Neil Gaiman (via fuckyeahhappy)